Know Who You Are Engaging With
nexpay is proud to be a participating organisation for the PCI DSS council and listed on there official global register.
To be listed as a participating organisation with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) nexpay shows it's dedication to fight payment and card fraud along with banks, processors, hardware and software developers, and Epos providers.
Check Out Our PCI DSS Registration Details
PCI DSS Compliance
92% of card fraud occurs in small businesses.
Have you or someone you know ever been victim to card fraud? Businesses are subject to huge fines ranging between £10,000 - £500,000. Fraudsters skim, clone and intercept customers card details on a daily basis.
Being compliant acts as an insurance policy providing you with financial protection if credit card fraud was to occur in your business.
PCI DSS is a mandatory annual assessment and set of requirements which was introduced by 5 members of the PCI SSC. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB.
It is enforced by all merchant acquirers in order to protect businesses and customers against credit card fraud.
We ensure your annual PCI compliance is completed for Level 4, Level3, Level 2 merchant accounts.
You will have one of these if you process any card payments with a Card Machine E-Commerce Website, or a Virtual Terminal for over the phone payments.
Process To Becoming PCI Compliant
- Identify what level merchant you are
- Identify which SAQ A, B, B-IP, C, C-VT, D
- Register your merchant account with your acquirers ASV
- Complete certification
- Create required PCI documents
- Implement policies
- Remove non-compliance fees
- Scan network (if applicable) on a quarterly basis
Our Process To Making You Compliant
- Book a call, Skype or meeting for up to 1 hour
- Send us a merchant statement so we can understand how you currently take payments
- Provide recommendations and to safeguard your business
- Complete the PCI assessment on your behalf
- Set up network scans if you process payments by internet, Card Machines or Online
- Create PCI certification documents tailored and branded to your business
- Provide you with a certificate of compliance
- Monitor your account on a quarterly basis
- Ongoing support whenever you need it
Get Started Today!
nexpay will register your PCI Compliance Certificate with your provider; WorldPay, Barclaycard, First Data, Elavon, AIB, Lloyds Cardnet, Global Payments Etc.
This will remove monthly non-compliance fees saving your business £120 per year.
1 PCI DSS Certificate: £80 + VAT
3 + PCI DSS Certificate: £70 + VAT
10 + PCI DSS Certificate: £55 + VAT
Our largest PCI non-compliance saving for a client has been over £10,000 per year.
Find out how much you can save today!
Contact Us Other Solutions
Questions? Visit Our FAQ