What is Visa Checkout
Visa Checkout helps speed up the checkout process, transforming shoppers into buyers.
Visa Checkout provides your customers a way to confidently pay on your eCommerce site and in your app. With Visa Checkout, enrolled users don't have to fill out their credit card number or invoicing address, meaning they can check out in as few as two fields.
Why Visa Checkout?
For your customers, signing up is simple and secure and the button works across all devices, with any major credit or debit card. For your business, Visa Checkout is straight-forward to implement and uses your existing payment processes.
Visa Checkout's single sign-on makes it even easier for customers to check out, capturing sales that would otherwise be lost.
Visa Checkout Facts
* 82% of enrolled Visa Checkout customers completed transactions from the shopping basket in 2017
* In 2015, there were 48% more transactions with Visa Checkout buyers across all eCommerce sites regardless of checkout
* Reducing the number of form fields during checkout can help eliminate a key reason for abandonment. An estimated
27% of shoppers feel the checkout process is too long and complicated.3 Visa Checkout enrolled users can checkout
with as few as 2 form fields.
Fraud Management Capabilities
Visa Checkout evaluates risk at every “stage” and creates a secure foundation for a seamless shopping experience.
* These enhanced security capabilities contributed in Visa Checkout’s fraud volume as a percentage of sales being 63%
lower and its fraud count as a percentage of transactions being 56% lower than non-Visa Checkout volume at top Visa
* Advanced tools, including device fingerprinting and step-up authentication, help reduce the risk of fraudulent
* Visa Checkout uses Visa risk and authentication capabilities that evaluate risk at every stage and create a secure
foundation for a seamless shopping experience.
How Does It Work?
Online shopping with Visa Checkout takes only five simple steps.
1. On your shopping cart or payment page, your customer selects Visa Checkout as their payment method. Visa securely serves up the Visa Checkout Payment Widget and loads it over your web page.
2. Your customer is then prompted to sign in to their Visa Checkout account or create a new Visa Checkout account before proceeding.
3. Your customer reviews their payment information within the Visa Checkout Payment Widget, makes any changes they
want to their payment instrument or shipping information, and clicks the Continue or Pay button to send their
information to you.
4. Control of the order is returned to your website and your customer submits their order.
5. You confirm the final purchase details to Visa Checkout when you display the Thank You or Order Confirmation page
in your check out flow.
What Card Brands Can Be Used With Visa Checkout?
Visa Checkout currently supports Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. In Europe Visa Checkout is available in France, Ireland, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom
Implement Visa Checkout Today!
Visa Checkout provides a single sign-in service to pay for online shopping purchases. After a simple setup, Visa Checkout users can skip inputting their payment and shipping information for their orders. Visa Checkout works across multiple devices so online shopping stays easy.